v3ry b3rry rip3b3rry

Have you ever taste 'very berry' smoothies? I like that smoothies, the sour taste of the berries gives a jolt to the nerves, but there's sweet taste in there. Not to sweet but enough to make my tongue dancing. If, I added vitamin C or other supplement into the smoothies then it will add some kind of bitter taste. Perfect combination like the life I have now. If you have a similar life then perhaps you should try this smoothies....

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

BOOORRREEEEDDD..............

GOD, I feel so bored lately.......my work seems monotonous, static, nothing's new and without any number to add into my fucking bank account......Gosh...I want to be rich, so I wouldn't have to worry about living while I'm doing interesting things in my life....................Coz I have a dream of travelling the world before I die....fiiiuuuuhhh such a prize for a dream of a girl......For that I have to make more money, I've been thinking of making a new business, and my preference goes to event organizer company, becoz I like doing that kind of stuff and I do believe I can do it. Now, I just have to make enough money for starting the business......

In a year I hope I already start the business.......Hard work YEAHHHH...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home