v3ry b3rry rip3b3rry

Have you ever taste 'very berry' smoothies? I like that smoothies, the sour taste of the berries gives a jolt to the nerves, but there's sweet taste in there. Not to sweet but enough to make my tongue dancing. If, I added vitamin C or other supplement into the smoothies then it will add some kind of bitter taste. Perfect combination like the life I have now. If you have a similar life then perhaps you should try this smoothies....

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

WHAT'S IN A MAN'S MIND

I found what's in a man's or woman's mind is fascinating......coz I like to predict on how he/she'll behave the next moment.....somehow u'll never guess how he/she react on something.....from good to evil, from honesty to hypocrisy, from truth to lies........and every one is differ to others......abolutely no similarity........If the person I observed is not in my clique than it will be fun to watch but the trouble is when that person is close to me........gaaahhh that'll become a problem....I know their mind but I can predict how'll they react.....good or bad???? I have to control my gesture and my words......it's hard to do that all the time, so sometimes I just do whatever I like and say whatever in my minds............so I hurt lot of people because of it, well.....if I have to behave and talk with extreme control, I believe I would go mad.....but maybe not, maybe I should push my self harder in controlling my self.........that's the biggest problem for me "controlling my self"....I should find an effective method for this otherwise my nerve will getting thin every time I try to curb my emotion..........

2 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    isn't it funny how humans try in every way and form to control and predict their world... when its blatantly obvious we can't??

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Wennys said…

    Both anwer to ur comment is NO. 1st we do able to control the world, this is where the prediction take part, and I believe that we can predict the world, coz I think the world has a pattern in its move. It's depend on our intellectual ability to read those pattern.....Yes, we can compete with God in His perfection but God doesn't left us in this world without guidance since He left those guidances in many forms......therefor, I think human can predict and control the world, the fact that we haven't done so until now is the proof we don't wise enough to see the world and use it without our bad intention that would destroy this world we living in.....but, there are few people that have this ability...so I believe I can control my self as the first step to know the world, coz I'm part of it whether I like it or not

     

Post a Comment

<< Home