v3ry b3rry rip3b3rry

Have you ever taste 'very berry' smoothies? I like that smoothies, the sour taste of the berries gives a jolt to the nerves, but there's sweet taste in there. Not to sweet but enough to make my tongue dancing. If, I added vitamin C or other supplement into the smoothies then it will add some kind of bitter taste. Perfect combination like the life I have now. If you have a similar life then perhaps you should try this smoothies....

Friday, April 21, 2006

WHAT DAY IS TODAY????

Hahaha(laughing with wrinkles on my eyebrows) ......today is Friday but it feels like Monday.....too many things to do in this short day especially tommorow is weekend.....ghaaaaa.......I already lost many pitfull sleeps in these last weeks....even in my sleep, my mind seems running along with all the thoughts of my work.....until it's done I think I won't get my decent sleep.....

Buuuuuuuuut...........after this work done there will be two more jobs waiting in line and both are a grand job.......university level of ultimate student competition and the worse is couple works on student admission with its preliminary programs........

Perhaps after all of this, I will take a break and take some free time to travel....Bali would be nice to visit after a long time since my last visit.......

Until then.....hard work......

1 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Jen Friesen said…

    Out of everything you answer to that one :P lol. I know -
    I don't usually hook myself on men. Never. That's what is so strange about it, and why I give my self some room to fret about it. I like "liking" someone enough to care for once. lmao. Anyways. I didnt know my blog was public :P Thanks for the advice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home