v3ry b3rry rip3b3rry

Have you ever taste 'very berry' smoothies? I like that smoothies, the sour taste of the berries gives a jolt to the nerves, but there's sweet taste in there. Not to sweet but enough to make my tongue dancing. If, I added vitamin C or other supplement into the smoothies then it will add some kind of bitter taste. Perfect combination like the life I have now. If you have a similar life then perhaps you should try this smoothies....

Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm a Batwoman

There you go....I expelled the truth of me.....hahahaha
Actually, it's only a minor problem happens to me recently.....I have no idea why I become like this. It's been 2 weeks now, I can't sleep at night. When the world succumbs to the blackness of the night, I'm wide awake. And when the early morning lights touches the lid of the world, I'm starting to doze off.

It's troublesome for me, I was supposed to work early in the morning, but because of this problem, I began my activities in the middle of the day, I've become a batwoman.....hahhahahaha....I got many complaints because of this. A friend of mine told me that I should cut the habit in order to go back to my normal hours.....the recipe is the cold medicine with sleeping ingredients in it.....well I'll try it tonight...hope it works

If it's not working then I guess I should find another job for I'll get scolded for my late and the worse is got fired....hahahahha...all trouble because of sleep in the wrong time

1 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what about not sleep at all on the first day? you will get tired and go to sleep earlier.. then wake up in the morning in the second day..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home