v3ry b3rry rip3b3rry

Have you ever taste 'very berry' smoothies? I like that smoothies, the sour taste of the berries gives a jolt to the nerves, but there's sweet taste in there. Not to sweet but enough to make my tongue dancing. If, I added vitamin C or other supplement into the smoothies then it will add some kind of bitter taste. Perfect combination like the life I have now. If you have a similar life then perhaps you should try this smoothies....

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Couldn't believe it

Sometime in last week, I got this feeling that I shouldn't feel anymore. It's supposed to never come up again. Even I got confused why I got that feeling, am I lost my mind? Am I forgetting already? Am I willing to go through the same path again? Shit......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home