v3ry b3rry rip3b3rry

Have you ever taste 'very berry' smoothies? I like that smoothies, the sour taste of the berries gives a jolt to the nerves, but there's sweet taste in there. Not to sweet but enough to make my tongue dancing. If, I added vitamin C or other supplement into the smoothies then it will add some kind of bitter taste. Perfect combination like the life I have now. If you have a similar life then perhaps you should try this smoothies....

Friday, July 21, 2006

BRAIN vs. WISDOM

I had another experience yesterday. Another senior came to me and threw his rage over my face and in addtition to that was my failure to identify him as my senior (hey was it my fault if I'm never taken his class in my study in lawschool, is it very important to recognize his damned face? Damn). Okaaayyyyy.....he is my senior (although never met him before), but his behavior doesn't reflect his 60 years living in this world.

I'm trying to get wisdom here (as if it lying on the street or something....) but he with all of his ages seemed doesn't accomplish a single thing. I'll bet he is a brat in his youth. Damn all brat especially the rich brat, another damn goes to the street brat.

Geez..... anyway today I had fun with my eyes, this one guy had a presentation for his mini thesis and he is very cute, makes I'm wondering on how happy God must be when creating him. Pfffffttt.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home