v3ry b3rry rip3b3rry

Have you ever taste 'very berry' smoothies? I like that smoothies, the sour taste of the berries gives a jolt to the nerves, but there's sweet taste in there. Not to sweet but enough to make my tongue dancing. If, I added vitamin C or other supplement into the smoothies then it will add some kind of bitter taste. Perfect combination like the life I have now. If you have a similar life then perhaps you should try this smoothies....

Friday, September 22, 2006

TWO WEEKS FULL OF INFORMATION

Sometime I wonder how our brain manage informations that come to us, sometimes the information comes in the tidbit forms. Well, the last two weeks I've spend time in a hotel, participating in two workshops which went on like rally. In the first workshop I was able to responding with full attention and curiousity, but in the second week I was slowing down, I hardly respond to the issue in the sessions. When I told my friend about this, he said that perhaps there were too many information stucked up into our brain. I don't know whether it's true or not, but what I know is I almost fed up, I need time to digest the whole thing before I can move on and use the information within my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home