v3ry b3rry rip3b3rry

Have you ever taste 'very berry' smoothies? I like that smoothies, the sour taste of the berries gives a jolt to the nerves, but there's sweet taste in there. Not to sweet but enough to make my tongue dancing. If, I added vitamin C or other supplement into the smoothies then it will add some kind of bitter taste. Perfect combination like the life I have now. If you have a similar life then perhaps you should try this smoothies....

Thursday, June 14, 2007

HOW TO HANDLE CONFLICT?

I sorta in a fight with a friend, 'sorta' means that I just had this attitude to ignore her whenever we're in the same room. She is a spoiled brat all this time but I thought she wouldn't brought that attitude to me, 'her freaking closed friend' according to her word, but at one time, actually this is a little bit embarassing, becausewe had a fight over a simple matter. I asked for a new bill when she wanted to pay up money she owed me, I never know why she suddenly had the attitude, she stated whether I wnated the payment or she wouldn't pay me because she doesn't has the new bill. I said to her that I would wait until she has the new bill, and it doesn't matter. But she persisted on paying me with that old bill. Actually, the bill doesn't matter to me, but the way she threaten me is what I disliked, so I sticked to my will.

And the next day, she paid up with the new bill with saying that the bill she gave me not exactly the fresh money and she kinda mocked me that I took the money anyway. Hell, such a bitch she became. Never I expected her behavior could get this worse. I could never know what's in the human's mind and the secret behind her. Afterward, I try to control my anger and try to smile at her while passing her at the laundry room, and guess what, she's pretend not seeing me and just pass me by without any gesture of friendship. Damn. I am a person with a stubborn head and with a great deal of ignorance, when people treat me good, and I'll treat them even better, but if people treat me bad and I'll treat them worse.

Who the fuck are u anyway, I don't get my daily food from you, and I don't have any dependency on you, why the fuck I have to bother. But, yesterday she put a card on my door saying that she doen't know how to deal with conflict and wonder if she can talk to me about this. Gaaahhhh.......shitheads.......

I don't deal with conflict any better than her, but I always take good care my behavior and words toward other people especially to my friends, she should learn that the world doesn't revolve around her, that's why one should control his behavior and words if they want to have their friendship lasts.

Guess I have to talk to her. Hopefully she would talk without the brat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home