v3ry b3rry rip3b3rry

Have you ever taste 'very berry' smoothies? I like that smoothies, the sour taste of the berries gives a jolt to the nerves, but there's sweet taste in there. Not to sweet but enough to make my tongue dancing. If, I added vitamin C or other supplement into the smoothies then it will add some kind of bitter taste. Perfect combination like the life I have now. If you have a similar life then perhaps you should try this smoothies....

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Love Hurts?????

Love, is one shitty feelin' from all the feelin's that I would like to experience lastly. It's really depressing when I have to encounter this feeling before the opposite sex, because the stress is doubled. I would worry about his feeling toward me, I would worry on my words and my appearance. Depressing as hell, umm...nope, perhaps hell is better.

That's how I feel rite now. I love a man, don't know how it happened, I just like him. The feeling grows everyday I met him. He already showed the signs that he doesn't have any interest in me but friendship. But I keep hoping that he will return my affection, and I can't kill this emotion that bubbled everytime I talk to him, everytime I see his eyes. Gawd, how stupid of me......

Buuuut.....still, I like him, I like his smile, I like his touch, I like the way he look at me. Pheeeewwwhhh......somebody help me......

2 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i feel exactly the same way. this man even dont know who i really am. worse than that, i cant spoil out who i am, cause he'll get heart attack, not only him, but every body in the office exactly.
    the worst, even i kow i can have him, that there no chance between both of us, i still love him. love that cool heart, stubborn and devilish man. *sigh*

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Wennys said…

    is it mr. j? so u are in the same office with him??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home