v3ry b3rry rip3b3rry

Have you ever taste 'very berry' smoothies? I like that smoothies, the sour taste of the berries gives a jolt to the nerves, but there's sweet taste in there. Not to sweet but enough to make my tongue dancing. If, I added vitamin C or other supplement into the smoothies then it will add some kind of bitter taste. Perfect combination like the life I have now. If you have a similar life then perhaps you should try this smoothies....

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Early Bird

Basically, I'm not a morning person. If I could sleep all day I would do just that. My daily sleep ranged from 6-10 hrs per day, some of my friends thought that it's baby's sleep and that I don't need sleep that much.

But I can't work soberly if I don't have enough sleep, it's just like a hangover and the same result goes to the lack of sleep. Last night, I went to bed around 12 because I watched The Mummy Returns (a film that I can watch over and over again), because of it I woke up this morning with a bad feeling. I have to force my self to sit so I wont get back to sleep again (and that was after 3 alarm ringing one after another). That was a hard task to do, wake up when you didn't feel like to. Sigh, perhaps I need someone to wake me up with a kiss, so even I have less sleep I wouldn't mind waking up to kiss (it's a dream since no matter who wake me up whenever I had the urge to sleep blissfully I would kick whoever dare to touch me....so forget about that kiss).

Kay, I have to work now, the sooner today's work is finish the sooner I'll get to meet my lovely pillow....aaaahhhhhh...............

*hopefully I won't doze off during the session...hehehehe

3 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    komen jugak ah

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the same like me then. I really like to sleep, so its really uneasy to wake up in the morning. Argh, if only i hv a lot of money than it wont be a problem. Cause there's no need for me to go to work and i can sleep till the heat of the sun slip trough my window wake me up. even tough, i still sleep very late.. poor me..
    - wens, koreksi aku yach kalo ada kesalahan dlm grammarku. aku ingin pny bhs inggris yg bagus dan njelimet hingga mas j akan membungkuk dan bertekuk lutut di kakiku. hahahaha.. *wait till that day come*

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Wennys said…

    forgive me el, i don't have the capabilities to correct one's grammar, coz i'm weak in the area myself, i'm using my sense in english, kinda wizardy thing actually, but fortunately most of the people i talked to understand what i'm saying (and i'm not trying to beat jamal up in english....don't care and don't need to)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home