v3ry b3rry rip3b3rry

Have you ever taste 'very berry' smoothies? I like that smoothies, the sour taste of the berries gives a jolt to the nerves, but there's sweet taste in there. Not to sweet but enough to make my tongue dancing. If, I added vitamin C or other supplement into the smoothies then it will add some kind of bitter taste. Perfect combination like the life I have now. If you have a similar life then perhaps you should try this smoothies....

Monday, June 26, 2006

PISSED!!!

Damned...

I'm pissing right now. A certain person thinks that me and my decision only troubling her with no important matter. Hell, I did't asked her to do something outside her area of duty. If she already has a policy just stick with it and I'll deal with the rest.

But...NOOOOOOO.....she had to say beforehand that she will not do nothing about it and judge me that I haven't coordinate with her first for my policy. Well, if she already has policy then I expect her to stick with it and I'll stick with mine. If she wouldn't do anything about it then don't questioning mine. I hate that. Who do you think you are, are you helping me in my tasks?

Second thought, it is a good chance for me to get out from this job. Never like it anyway.


3 Comments:

  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger ~OneToZero~ said…

    Hahaha... What's going on?

    Yay. Do I know the person that pissed you off?

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger ~OneToZero~ said…

    Hahaha... What's going on over there?

    Yay. Do I know the person that pissed you off? I know some of people at your office and I hope they're not.

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger ~OneToZero~ said…

    Where did my comment go?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home