v3ry b3rry rip3b3rry

Have you ever taste 'very berry' smoothies? I like that smoothies, the sour taste of the berries gives a jolt to the nerves, but there's sweet taste in there. Not to sweet but enough to make my tongue dancing. If, I added vitamin C or other supplement into the smoothies then it will add some kind of bitter taste. Perfect combination like the life I have now. If you have a similar life then perhaps you should try this smoothies....

Thursday, July 06, 2006

BITTERNESS AND REVENGE

I have the bitterness feeling for this one person, nevermind the cause coz I won't tell. And I never have any idea of revenge in my mind. After the bitterness occurred we never met anymore, either I'm avoiding that person or the otherwise around.

But now, that person contacted me yesterday asking for a meeting. The bitterness rising up again in my throat. I had the urge to get even. But still the urge is not increasing each time I think about it. I rather avoiding that person, dislikes the very idea of meeting the person. Coz we would think back of the past leave behind us. Perhaps that person will appoligize but still who knows?

Another point is I never want to experience the discomfort and the sadness that came a long with our relationship. Yeah, person does change, but how do I know that the person would, I won't till I meet that person. I wouldn't risking my chances here. let bygone be bygone, and we will go through different pathways, we shall never meet again, we shall never have any relationship whatsoever. That's it, enough is enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home