v3ry b3rry rip3b3rry

Have you ever taste 'very berry' smoothies? I like that smoothies, the sour taste of the berries gives a jolt to the nerves, but there's sweet taste in there. Not to sweet but enough to make my tongue dancing. If, I added vitamin C or other supplement into the smoothies then it will add some kind of bitter taste. Perfect combination like the life I have now. If you have a similar life then perhaps you should try this smoothies....

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dang I'm really stupid

I really think my brain goes slower than I thought before. I kept saying things that differ with what I thought and I don't know how to control it. For example, my friend asked me on the method to do the questioner so we can have the quantitative result, and what I said to him is nor the answer of his question. I began to worry, perhaps my age started to work on my vitality......

NO WAY....

I don't want to be a useless human being, I want to use my brain accordingly and I really do want to fix some problem in the world, not to make peace of course, I'll that task to those beauty pageant....I'll just do simpler task such as to open working opportunity for jobless. I guess that will help reduce some cases of poverty. Big dream? yeah, I guess so, coz I've been that kinda life, and it's really sucks coz without any income, the life of the family member will get no further than the starting points. Sad huh? And I even haven't got to the lower level yet, hopefully will not ever, but the fact that many families in Jakarta are in the very poor condition is quite a concern. How will the future those family must face? the condition will get worse if there is no improvement on job opportunities, if the initiative becoming scarce in the future because of lesser people can achieve higher education with high quality. At some point, I think the government has to make a big step in enhancing the opportunity for people to get higher education because if the government just let this matter onto the hands of the people (which is limited to the bad financial condition they have) then I guess we can only wait the next revolution to struck by hungry and poor people. Welfare is what all citizens want and if they can't get that than it possible they will have it their way (harsh way) in order to get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home